dispatching legal advice AND LITIGATION EXPERTISE
when and how you need it ...
Aviso Legal's attorneys have combined experience working at a national law firm on significant, high-dollar litigation (18 years, collectively), at a smaller boutique law firm working on mid-range cases (7 years), and in house in a large business's legal department (3 years). This varied experience has prepared us to address your company's legal needs, large or small, preventative or litigation-related, in a way that best suits your business.
Regardless of the nature of the matter, we listen to and involve our clients as we work to reach their ultimate goals as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
As part of that process, we endeavor to understand your business to better serve you. Over our careers, our clients have spanned a wide variety of industries, including:
- Food and Nutrition
- Real Estate Development
- Lending and Credit Cards
- Oil and Gas
- For-Profit Education
And we have experience litigating a wide variety of business disputes for such clients, including:
- Significant Contract-Related Disputes, Including Breach of Contract, Tortuous Interference with Contract, and Breach of the Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
- Other Business Torts, Including Fraud, Negligent Misrepresentation, Negligence, Conversion, and Unfair Competition
- Merger and Acquisition Disputes
- Shareholder and Officer and Director Disputes, Including Breach of Fiduciary Duty and Breach of Loyalty
- Statutory and Regulatory Disputes
- White Collar Crime
- Bankruptcy Claims Litigation and Non-Dischargeability Matters
This experience has left us well-positioned to address your business's needs as well, whatever the industry and whatever the issue, when and how you need us.